Manufacturing is a multi-step process that requires often requires a wide range of procedures for fabrication, finishing, and assembly. Arkay Solutions has the fabrication knowledge and capacity to handle small- and large-scale production runs for your company’s equipment. Our services include:
- Sub-assembly processes
- Full assembly processes from start to finish
- Project management
- Assembly for small and basic trial runs, large and complex projects, and everything in between
Turnkey Solutions, Coating Solutions, and Assembly Services
Our turnkey solutions make fabrication and assembly faster with comprehensive fabrication services from start to finish. Instead of handling the logistics and delays associated with using multiple vendors, your company can order parts and products through a single-service provider.
Our turnkey solutions mean you don’t have to work with multiple third parties, juggle complex transportation demands, or add a separate quality assurance process at your own site before transportation to the end-user.
One of Arkay’s other popular fabrication services includes protective coating services. We provide protective coats such as Mil-Spec paint and powder coatings to protect metal components, tools, and more. Surface coats also protect substrates from corrosion, physical impact, and UV radiation. They may also provide a signature finish with vivid colors to make components ready for assembly and final packaging.
As part of our turnkey solutions, we offer assembly services for simple and complex projects. Our assembly services include:
- Electromechanical Assembly. Printed circuit boards and wire assemblies are common components in many products for consumers, commercial users, and industries. Our facilities can assemble complex electronic products with motors, circuit boards, wiring, electronic components, and more. Our assembly experts can recommend the top assembly methods for your project, such as bench assembly or focused cell assembly.
- Process Equipment Assembly. Our solutions include the assembly of manufacturing and industrial process equipment.
- Material Handling Equipment Assembly. If your facility stores, handles, or transports small or bulk material loads, we can fabricate, coat, and assemble the equipment to get the job done.
Arkay Solutions offers supplemental fabrication treatments to make the product stronger and customized for its specific application. These additional services include:
- Anodizing, chemical conversion, and nickel-plating services. Other plating materials can be used in select circumstances.
- Fabrication services for custom metalworking projects. Our facility can handle materials ranging from aluminum and carbon steel to magnesium and titanium.
- Fabrication services for plastic and synthetic materials. These material options include acetyl, nylon, peek, polycarbonates, PTFE, and other versatile synthetic materials.
- Welding services such as Gas Tungsten Welding, MIG and TIG precision welding, and more.
Each of these primary and secondary services can be incorporated into a total end-to-end solution for complete single-source fabrication.
Arkay works with a wide range of materials for our fabrication, coating, and assembly projects. The list includes:
- Alloy steels
- Bronze alloys
- Carbon steel
- Plastic polymers
- Stainless steel
Contact Arkay Solutions Today
Arkay Solutions has a strong commitment to quality performance. That commitment to high standards drives our company to constantly improve our services and deliver top-notch products and services to our clients. That includes providing competitively priced and defect-free products that match our clients’ specifications. Contact us today with the details of your project to receive a quote.